Disclosure in accordance with UGB, GewO, ECG and MedienG
Published by: Verlag Österreich GmbH
Head office: Vienna
Object of the company: Book and magazine publisher, information service provider;
Editorial policy: Legal and tax information, economic information
Business address: Bäckerstraße 1, 1010 Vienna
Tel: +43-1-610 77-0
Fax: +43-1-610 77-419
Management: Ms. Katharina Oppitz, Mr André Caro
Company registration: FN 135894 w of the Commercial Court of Vienna
DVR No.: 1063600
VAT number: ATU 39299200
Shareholders and shareholdings:
- Verlag Österreich GmbH: solely owned by Wissenschaftliche Verlagsgesellschaft mbH., Stuttgart.
- Wissenschaftliche Verlagsgesellschaft mbH: solely owned by the Deutscher Apotheker Verlag Dr. Roland Schmiedel GmbH & Co. KG., Stuttgart.
- Deutscher Apotheker Verlag Dr. Roland Schmiedel GmbH & Co.KG: solely owned by Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH Deutscher Apotheker Verlag Dr. Roland Schmiedel GmbH & Co.KG., Stuttgart.
- Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH Deutscher Apotheker Verlag Dr. Roland Schmiedel GmbH & Co.KG.:
- Shareholdings: Christian Rotta (50%), Sibylle Wessinger (50%).
Applicable professional regulations: 1994 Austrian Trade Regulation (Gewerbeordnung - GewO 1994)
available at www.ris.bka.gv.at
Authority in accordance with ECG: Municipal District Office for the 1st district
Membership: Wirtschaftskammer Österreich (Austrian Federal Economic Chamber)
Alternative dispute resolution for consumers
In accordance with section 19 (1) of the Foreign Transaction Tax Act (AStG), please note that the following body is available for alternative dispute resolution purposes and that we are included within its remit:
Dispute resolution for consumer transactions (http://www.verbraucherschlichtung.or.at)
Please note that we will not take part in any arbitration proceedings.
The EU Commission provides an internet platform for online dispute resolution (known as the “ODR platform"). The ODR platform is intended as a point of contact for extrajudicial dispute resolution related to contractual obligations that arise from online purchase agreements. The ODR platform will be available at the following link as of 15/02/2016: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Liability for content and links
All information and data have been compiled to the best of our knowledge, but this does not, however, guarantee its completeness and accuracy.
Verlag Österreich GmbH expressly declares that at the time of linking, the corresponding linked websites were free from illegal content. The publisher has no influence over the current and future design and content of the linked websites.
Copyright and publishing rights
The articles published on this internet site are protected by copyright. No part of this publication may be reproduced without the written permission of the publisher, or distributed in any form.